Testo della denuncia
Plastic product can be divided right into thermosetting and also thermoplastic two:
1. Thermosetting plastic: refers to the plastic that can not be reused. Its particles at some point into the body framework.
2. Thermoplastic plastic: refers to the plastic that can be recycled, separated into crystalline (PBT, PA) and amorphous (COMPUTER, PP0). Crystalline plastic refers to the plastic liquid that can become a regular plastic form when it ends up being solid. The molecules are mainly arranged according to the linear or branched structure.
3. Engineering plastics describe making use of mechanical components, can be used for a long time above 100 degrees Celsius. The tensile stamina is greater than 500kg in one square centimeter. The flexing strength is more than 2400kg in one square centimeter, and most of the plastics currently used are PPABS PBT COMPUTER PA PPS POM, etc( 1) PP product: (polypropylene polypropylene).
a. Lighter specific gravity, great fluidness. Colorless, unsavory, odor free, safe, glossy, tensile stamina, great heat resistance.
b. Excellent secondary processing performance. Audio insulation and also chemical stability.
c. Affordable price. They are primarily made use of in woven bags, playthings, crates, home devices, pipes, plates, and so on. Mostly made use of for the electric shell, such as motor back cover, three tubes front as well as back shell, small sunlight back cover, wind blade and so on.
A. Mold temperature: 20 degrees to 40 degrees.
B. Drying problem: 80 levels for 1-2 hours or more.
C. Material tube temperature: 170 degrees to 220 levels.
D. Warmth deflection temperature: 80 degrees( 1.8 MPa, 12.7 mm).
E. Softening factor:.135 degrees or more.
F. Mold contraction: 0.5%-- 0.7%( 3.3 mm).
G. Tensile yield strength:20 -30 Mpa.
H. Typically made use of modification methods are boosted strengthening fire resistant anti-oxidant, high gloss, and so on( 2) abdominal material: (acrylonitrile. Butadiene. Styrene triglyceride). (acrylonitrile-butadiene - styrene. copolymer).
Abdominal muscle product has good effect resistance, high strength and also rigidness, low-temperature resistance, warm resistance, high gloss, easy shade matching and additional processing, and also surface area therapy.
They are primarily utilized in vehicle, electric, home appliances, building accounts, and so on.
It is mainly made use of for the front and rear shells of electric home appliances, such as electrical followers, chilly followers, water dispensers, heating systems, ventilators, bathroom bombs, and various other products, brackets, and so on.
1. Drying problem: 80 degrees for greater than 2-4 hrs.
2. Product tube temperature level: 190 to 230 levels.
3. Heat deflection temperature level: 80 degrees (1.8 MPa, 12.7 mm).
4. General back pressure: 8- -15 kg/mm2.
5. Mold shrinkage: 0. 5% - 0. 7% (3.3 mm).
6. Common modification approaches are improved toughening, fire resistant weathering alloy, and so on( 3) PBT product: (polybutylene terephthalate) Celanese.
PBT material has high abrasion resistance as well as strength, strong chemical resistance, great climate resistance, good dimensional security, great electrical insulation, much better efficiency after reinforcement.
Moisture absorption, easily disintegrated by warm, is mostly utilized in automotive, electrical, house devices, connectors, accuracy instruments, electronic devices, and so on.
They are primarily utilized for warm immune parts: air outlet of the heating system, PTC brace of building, etc.
Molding problems: (Differs according to the percentage of fiber included).
1. Drying out condition: 100 ℃ to 140 ℃ for greater than 4 hours.
2. Material tube temperature: 240 to 270 levels Celsius.
3. Warmth deflection temperature: 210 ℃ to 230 ℃ (1.8 MPa, 12.7 mm).
4. Mold shrinkage: 0.3% - 0.5% (3.2 mm).
5. Thermal decomposition temperature: 280 levels (at 260 levels, the material tube can be left for 6 mins. Or else, it will certainly disintegrate and also wear away).
6. Typically utilized adjustment methods are boosted strengthening fire retardant, etc( 4) computer material (polycarbonate).
The highest possible influence strength, dimensional security, warm resistance of 130 levels or more, with high gloss as well as transparency, transmittance can reach concerning 90%, non-toxic-- high handling temperature level, stress and anxiety after molding, moisture absorption, not wear-resistant, tiredness resistance.
Molding problems: (Varies according to fiber addition proportion).
1. Mold temperature level: 80 degrees to 100 degrees.
2. Drying out condition: 100 ℃ to 120 ℃ for greater than 4 hours.
3. Material tube temperature level: 250 to 300 levels Celsius.
4. Warmth contortion temperature level: regarding 130 levels.
5. Mold and mildew contraction: 0.5% -0.7%. The fluidity of PC product is higher with the increase of temperature because the temperature level adjustment takes up a more substantial proportion in the molding.
6. Usual adjustment techniques are boosted flame resistant antioxidant weathering, and so on( 5) PA material (polyamide polyamide) likewise called NYL0N nylon.
product has abrasion resistance, fatigue resistance, high water absorption rate (after reinforcing high toughness) excellent dimensional stability (can be used for high precision mechanical things).
Generally utilized in auto, gears, electric motors, accuracy instruments, accuracy digital SMT, IC connectors, and so on.
Molding problems: (Varies according to framework and also fiber addition proportion).
1. Mold temperature: 80 ℃ to 120 ℃.
2. Drying out problem: 120 levels to 140 degrees for greater than 4 hours.
3. Product tube temperature: 260 to 310 degrees.
4. Heat deflection temperature level: 235 degrees.
5. Mold shrinking: 0. 1% - 0.5%.
1. Screw: (L:D= 20:1) Criterion three-stage screw with non-return ring. (Optional shut nozzle, size 3.0 mm).
2. The material tube will be made from corrosion and also abrasion-resistant alloy product.
3. Both sides of the theme have to be strengthened with heat insulation plates to avoid warmth on the machine.
4. Use a round material channel to dissipate warmth evenly for both male and also women dies.
5. Use a 0.3 mm to 0.5 mm diameter pinhole to feed the product into the product inlet.
6. Usage 0.02 mm - 0.04 mm deepness, 0.5 mm - 1.0 mm size of the exhaust hole, as well as reliable subsequent exhaust.
7. Generally utilized modification methods are improved wear-resistant, heat-resistant high viscosity, etc( 6) POM product: (polyformaldehyde).
High abrasion resistance, tiredness resistance, excellent dimensional stability (can be used to need dimensional security, abrasion resistance of mechanical things), disintegration has a serious blinding gas, the use of exhaust ought to be noted.
1. Mold and mildew temperature level: 60 degrees to 80 levels.
2. Drying out conditions: 80 degrees to 100 levels for more than 2 hours.
3. Product tube temperature level: 170 to 210 levels.
4. Warmth deflection temperature level: about 90 degrees.
5. Mold and mildew shrinkage rate: 0.5% -0.8%.
6. Thermal disintegration temperature: 240 levels (the tube can be left at 240 degrees for 5 mins. Or else, it will certainly decompose as well as deteriorate).
( 7) PPS steel material: (polyphenylene sulfide).
Abrasion resistance, tiredness resistance, high water absorption, flame retardant, excellent dimensional stability (can be used for high precision mechanical items), and boosted performance are better. There are similar to the audio of steel.
Poor crystallinity, bad fluidity, poor toughness, unable to match colors. Easy to corrode molds as well as machines, simple to create burrs.
They are generally utilized in automobiles, gears, electric motors, accuracy instruments, accuracy electronic SMT, IC ports, etc.
Molding conditions: (vary according to the framework and fiber enhancement proportion).
1. Mold temperature level: 100 degrees to 150 levels.
2. Drying problem: 120- 140 degrees for more than 4 hrs.
3. Material tube temperature level: 270 to 330 degrees Celsius.
4. Thermal deformation temperature level: 260 degrees( 1.8 MPa, 12.7 mm).
5. Thermal decomposition temperature level: 400 levels (1.8 MPa, 12.7 mm).
6. Mold shrinking: 0. 1%-- 0. 4% (3.3 mm).
1. Screw: (L:D= 20:1) Standard three-stage screw with non-return shutoff. (Optional closed nozzle, 3.0 mm size).
2. The material tube shall be made from rust and abrasion-resistant double alloy material.
3. Thermal barrier should be reinforced on both sides of the formwork to stay clear of warmth on the machine.
4. Utilize a round product network to dissipate heat uniformly from male and women mold and mildews.
5. Make use of a 0.3 mm to 0.5 mm size pinhole to feed the material right into the material inlet.
6. Use 0.02mm-0.04 mm depth as well as 0.5mm-1.0 mm size exhaust openings, as well as effective succeeding exhaust.
7. Mold and mildew dental caries ought to be chrome-plated or treated with an equivalent surface area therapy to lower gas deterioration during production.
More information concerning the upright injection machines: https://minhuiglobal.com/.